Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals, where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit. The cookies of the so-called “third parties” are instead set by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: computer authentication, session monitoring, storing information on specific configurations concerning users accessing the server, storing preferences, etc.
Technical cookies. These are cookies that are used to browse or provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner.
Profiling cookies. These are cookies used to track the user’s navigation on the network and create profiles on his tastes, habits, choices, etc. With these cookies advertising messages can be transmitted to the user’s terminal in line with the preferences already shown by the same user while browsing online
- This site uses session cookies and technical cookies, no profiling cookies are used.
- The use of session cookies (ie temporary cookies that are removed with the closing of the browser session) is strictly functional for optimizing the use of the site and therefore for guaranteeing the best navigation within the site.
- Among the technical cookies there are analytical cookies with anonymization of the IP address and in relation to which the third party undertakes not to cross-check the information contained in the cookies with others that it already has (these cookies are treated as technical cookies by clarification of the http Guarantor : //www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4006878). For third-party cookies: Google Analytics
- Technical cookies do not require consent and are automatically installed following access to the site.
- Third-party profiling cookies The purpose of these cookies is to analyze the user’s actions, the sites visited and provide, through third-party partners, commercial content and advertising in line with the user’s interests. Cookies may also be present for connection to social networks. Technology other than cookies may be used but similar to them for the same purposes. The use of these technologies is governed by the privacy policies of the respective companies and not by this information.
- It is possible to disable the saving of cookies by changing the browser settings. However, this could lead to a malfunction in the site navigation. Below are the links for the configurations of the main browsers: Chrome – Firefox – Internet Explorer – Opera – Safari.
- Management of cookies. You can check the cookies present and selectively block the reception of cookies from individual operators at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Come disabilitare i cookies?
Most browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, etc.) are configured to accept cookies. The cookies stored on the hard disk of your device can still be deleted and it is also possible to disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the main browsers, at the following links: